Saturday, April 9, 2011

Target ~ 4-9-11



Spent: $34.25
Saved: $31.18


I bought:
8 things of Axe Shower Gel: $3.84 each
2 things of Axe Shampoo: $ 4.34 each
3 bags of Pretzel M&Ms: $2.66 each - buy 2 get one free
10 M&Ms eggs: $1.00 each


I used:
4 BOGO: Coupons knocking off 3.84 each x4 for the shower gel
2 - $1.00/1 coupons for the shampoo
2 - $1.00/1 coupons for the M&Ms
4 - $1.00/2 coupons for the eggs
1 - $2.00/2 coupons for the eggs

Total Price for everything:
8 Axe Shower Gel: $15.36
2 Axe Shampoo: $6.68
3 bags of Pretzel M&Ms: $3.32
10 M&M eggs: 50 cents each or $4.00 (I got 2 free with the $2.00 off 2 coupon)

This is my best trip to Target! I finally mangaged to save almost as much as I spent!! I was kinda proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment